QUEEN OF HEARTS
TATTOO CARE SHEET
We recommend H20 Products
• Keep the bandage on for at least one (1) hour or until you have time to tend the tattoo. Take bandage off and do NOT bandage your tattoo again.
• Wash hands with a MILD antibacterial soap (prefer no colors or smells), then gently wash tattoo with clean fingers, water and liquid soap. Do not use anything abrasive. Use a clean paper towel and gently pat your tattoo dry. DO NOT RUB. Wait a few minutes and pat again making sure no fluid (clear or otherwise) is coming for tattoo.
• Once tattoo has NO-LEAKAGE and is clean and dry, leave it alone until the next day.
• Apply SMALL amount of H20 TATTOO Product or A&D Ointment VERY THIN, gently apply into tattoo. It should disappear into skin. If you put too much on, gently blot with paper towel so extra is removed. (If using A&D ointment, switch to gentle hand lotion after 3rd day. A water based, non-scented lotion such as Curel or Lubriderm).
• Repeat this cycle 2-3 times a day for 2 weeks.
• Your tattoo will take about 2 weeks to initially heal. Another 4 weeks is required for a new layer of skin. During this time DO NOT pick or scratch at tattoo, expose it to the sun, or soak it in bodies of standing or communal water (bath, swimming of any kind, etc). No tanning or tanning beds. The sun will fade your tattoo even after it is healed. Make sure you use sun block (the higher the number the better) after it is healed.
• For questions please call your TATTOO ARTIST. 615-256-5051